Want tickets for Cake International, the hottest baking and sugarcraft event this spring? You’ve come to the right place.
Three years ago when I started this site, I never imagined the entire world it would seem, would go completely baking crazy. Not only do we have a glut of books and TV shows there are new magazines, new exhibitions and swathes of baking equipment in high street stores you’d previously needed to have hunted out online to find.
Cake International was an already established sugarcraft show run by the rather serious sounding International Craft and Hobby Fair Ltd, it’s sugar craftier sister takes place at the NEC Birmingham before Christmas but this year sees an additional more baking focussed show at London’s ExCel.
It’s just down the road from me so I’ll certainly be popping along but if you’d like to win tickets too you can enter my giveaway below.
Giveaway #43: Win tickets to Cake International Cake Decorating and Baking show at ExCel, London 27-29 April 2012 (three pairs)
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is set to run until Sunday 15th April 2012.
- Do read the rules below. If you comment with nonsense like “Oh what a fabulous prize” you aren’t fulfilling the entry criteria and thus wasting your time. Oh yes and I can tell whether you’ve really tweeted or Facebooked when you say you have so please don’t waste your time thinking I can’t verify entries.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after claiming prizes.
First timers: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. leave a blog comment
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily to confirm bonus entries via Twitter
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is one of three pairs of tickets to Cake International at ExCel, London on any of the following days – 27-29 April 2012.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No fibs: each winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor One Voice Media representing Cake International and the tickets will be despatched by the site owner upon confirmation of the winners’ mailing address.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is selected in good faith, however the prize sponsor may substitute with one similar value/type if original one is unavailable.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.