Spook up your trick or treat trays by entering my Renshaw Halloween competition!
You could WIN ONE OF TEN HALLOWEEN CAKE DECORATING PACKS!
Each prize includes a Renshaw Halloween Activity Pack – comprising 5 x 100g packs of ready to roll icing in black, white, green, orange and purple – plus a sugar craft rolling pin for your spooky cakes and bakes!
Simply enter your email address and complete the Rafflecopter form below before Thursday 17 October 2013 to be in with a chance of winning.
Each spook-tacular Renshaw Halloween Activity Pack prize comprises:
• 5 x 100g packs of ready to roll icing in black, white, green, orange and purple
• A 9 inch sugar craft rolling pin
• Halloween themed cutters
Please refer to full terms and conditions below before you enter.
For extra feel good competition karma don’t forget to share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook or Google Plus.
This giveaway was sponsored and all images supplied by Renshaw.
Competition: Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Renshaw, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at http://maisoncupcake.com.
5. The prize includes a Renshaw Halloween Activity Pack – comprising 5 x 100g packs of ready to roll icing in black, white, green, orange and purple plus a sugar craft rolling pin and halloween cutters.
6. Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and chosen at Maison Cupcake’s discretion.
7. Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition responses and prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
8. By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
9. We will not pass on or sell your details or data to any third parties.
10. Competition entries close at 11:59pm on Thursday 17 October 2013.
11. There will be ten winners.
12. The winners will be notified on Monday 21 October 2013.
13. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
14. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.