This giveaway is now closed. The winner was Natalie Holland of Yorkshire.
Branches of Hotel Chocolat have been popping up on every high street in the past few years so no doubt their sleek black premises laiden with luxury chocolates need little introduction. My mum is a big fan of Hotel Chocolat and loves it when she goes in there and a nice lady greets her with a silver tray of things to try! But “ssssh!” – don’t tell her, I’ve arranged for my mum to receive a bigger selection of Hotel Chocolat products this year and one lucky Maison Cupcake reader can do the same.
One of you can win this amazing prize from the Hotel Chocolat range of Mother’s Day gifts.
The Hotel Chocolat Be Pampered Chocolate and Prosecco hamper features these EIGHT fantastic items:
1. Milk Oblivion Sleekster
2. 40% Milk Chocolate Batons
3. Peel Me An Orange Milk
5. Chocolate Brazil Nuts
6. Caramel Canapés
7. Pink Champagne Truffles
8. Single Estate Purist Bar
Phew! Now don’t tell me you don’t feel pampered after all that.
There is one mandatory way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries.
This giveaway is only open to readers based in the UK.
The winner will be chosen using an online randomiser and announced in a subsequent post on this blog.
1. Mandatory. Leave a comment below with a link to whichever product on the Hotel Chocolat website you’d most like to buy for your mum.
2. Second chance to win, tweet this text exactly as shown:
#WIN @hotelchocolat mothers day #prize RRP £75 #maisoncupcake http://bit.ly/edaHg5 Pls RT
– and then leave a second comment saying you’ve done so telling me your Twitter ID.
3. Third chance to win: subscribe to the Maison Cupcake RSS feed and leave a third comment saying you’ve done so (or already do).
4. Fourth chance to win, “like” the Hotel Chocolat facebook page and leave a fourth comment saying you have done so.
5. Fifth chance to win “like” the Maison Cupcake facebook page and leave a fifth comment saying you have done so.
6. Sixth chance to win, leave a comment to say you are following @hotelchocolat on Twitter.
You must leave a further separate comment for each bonus entry otherwise they cannot be selected in the draw.
Giveaway sponsored by: Hotel Chocolat