This giveaway is now closed. The winners were Emma F from London, Cheryll Hastie from Peterborough and Sue Lempkowski from Aylesbury.
Three lucky Maison Cupcake readers have the chance to win a copy of Gwyneth Paltrow’s new book Notes From My Kitchen Table which I reviewed yesterday.
There is one mandatory way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries.
This giveaway is only open to readers based in the UK.
The winner will be chosen using an online randomiser and shown at the top of this blog post shortly after the winner has claimed their prize. All being well, this will happen within 28 days – hopefully a lot quicker.
How to Enter
1. Mandatory. Leave me a comment to say what is the most obscure or geeky ingredient you’ve ever cooked with?
2. Second chance to win: subscribe to Maison Cupcake updates by email using this form below and leave a second comment saying you’ve done so.
3. Third chance to win, cut paste and tweet this text exactly as shown in bold – and then leave a third comment saying you’ve done so telling me your Twitter ID:
#WIN Gwyneth Paltrow fab cook book #prize @maisoncupcake https://maisoncupcake.com/giveaway-18/ Pls RT
4. Fourth chance to win “like” the Maison Cupcake facebook page and leave a fourth comment saying you have done so (here, not on FB please but you can write chirpy things there too if you want).
5. Fifth chance to win, leave a fifth comment to say you are following @maisoncupcake on Twitter and tell me your Twitter ID.
N.B. You must leave a further separate comment for each bonus entry otherwise they cannot be selected in the draw.