It’s Ideal Home Show time again and I have five pairs of tickets to giveaway.
Lighter evenings and spring prompt many of us to get the paint brush out hence March being the ahem, ideal time for the Ideal Home Show which takes place over the next few weeks at Earl’s Court.
As well as shopping opportunities and inspiration for all your home interiors projects, last year’s Ideal Home Show saw a new feature, the Ideal Cake Decorator of the Year competition which was judged by supreme cake decorator Mich Turner MBE of Little Venice Cake Company (pictured below right).
This year’s theme is the Queen’s Jubilee. Anyone arriving at the show on Wednesday 21st March with a jubilee themed cake will gain free entry. All cakes must be in place by 11am. It’s judged on sheer creativity so don’t worry if you’re not an ace sugarcrafter – to give you some idea what the judges may be looking for last year’s royal wedding themed winner was a virtually life size bust of William and Kate that turned everyone’s head at the show.
For full details visit the Ideal Home site and if you don’t fancy lugging a cake to Earl’s Court, you can always enter my ticket giveaway below!
Giveaway #42: Win Ideal Home Show tickets (five pairs)
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is set to run until Thursday March 15th 2012.
- Do read the rules below. If you comment with nonsense like “Oh what a fabulous prize” you aren’t fulfilling the entry criteria and thus wasting your time. Oh yes and I can tell whether you’ve really tweeted or Facebooked when you say you have so please don’t waste your time thinking I can’t verify entries.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after claiming prizes.
First timers: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. leave a blog comment
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily to confirm bonus entries via Twitter
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is a pair of tickets to the Ideal Home Show, London 2012. There are five pairs to be won.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No fibs: each winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor Stuart Higgins Communications representing the Ideal Home Show 2012 who will deliver the prize(s) following confirmation of winners’ contact details.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is selected in good faith, however the prize sponsor may substitute with one similar value/type if original one is unavailable.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.