Baking and sugarcraft fans will love this new fully illustrated guide to cake decorating techniques. With over 300 pages stuffed with step by step colour photographs you can teach yourself all manner of techniques from piping to modelling, flower making and stencilling.
I will do a fuller review as soon as I can however wanted to give everyone the opportunity to win one of TWO copies of The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating by Autumn Carpenter kindly provided by Jacqui Small publishers.
My young son seems to have twigged that sugarpaste is just like Play Doh and has been earmarking projects he wants to (or get me to) try!
For a chance to win, follow the instructions below. Why not also try to win Cake International tickets which I’m also giving away until Sunday 15th April.
Giveaway #44: Win The Complete Photo Guide to Cake Decorating by Autumn Carpenter (two copies)
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is set to run until 28th April 2012
- Do read the rules below. If you comment with nonsense like “Oh what a fabulous prize” you aren’t fulfilling the entry criteria and thus wasting your time. Oh yes and I can tell whether you’ve really tweeted or Facebooked when you say you have so please don’t waste your time thinking I can’t verify entries.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after claiming prizes.
First timers: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. leave a blog comment
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily to confirm bonus entries via Twitter
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is a copy of the book as stated, there are two copies to be won.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions. The organiser reserves the right to either close the giveaway early or extend the length without notice. Any closing date change will be shown on this page.
4. No fibs: each winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor Jacqui Small Publishers who will deliver the prize(s) following confirmation of winners’ contact details.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is selected in good faith, however the prize sponsor may substitute with one similar value/type if original one is unavailable.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.