Blue Door Bakery are celebrating their studio being one year old… you have a chance to join one of their cupcake decorating classes.
Sarah started Blue Door Bakery in 2008 and baked 20,000 cupcakes from her home kitchen in the first year. As the business grew it moved to a fabulous purpose fitted studio and now focuses completely on classes and an online shop selling cake decorating equipment. Read more about classes at Bluedoorbakery.co.uk and join them on Facebook or Pinterest for baking advice, chat and inspiration.
Blue Door Bakery are a baking and cake decorating school in a stunning setting, right in the middle of England. They offer a host of classes including cupcakes, tiered cakes, bread and mini cakes to name but a few. They teach complete beginners, baking experts, cake businesses owners and everyone in between. Classes are taught by an expert team, in small groups, so you get brilliant tuition in a relaxed environment, for a great day spent learning stacks of new skills.
If you’d love to make cupcakes as pretty as these ones above then you have an opportunity to win a place on their cupcakes start to finish class.
Giveaway #55: Win a Cupcakes Start to Finish Class with Blue Door Bakery
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is set to run until Sunday 30th December 2012.
- Do read the rules below. Entries are verified and random comments such as “oh what a lovely prize” will be disqualifed.
- Winners are contacted by email and announced on the Rafflecopter form after they claim their prize.
Some tips to help you: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw.
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. answer question as blog comment.
- Want more chances to win? Book mark https://maisoncupcake.com/giveaways and come back daily to register bonus entries!
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is a voucher to attend a Cupcakes Start to Finish Class with the Blue Door Bakery in Hagley near Birmingham. The voucher will be valid for 12 months and will be for a week day class.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No fibs: winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor Blue Door Bakery who will deliver the prize(s) following confirmation of winners’ contact details.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is offered in good faith, that the prize sponsor will supply it. The prize sponsor may substitute the prize with one similar value/type if the original item becomes unavailable. The owner of this site will not be responsible for replacing the prize should the prize sponsor renege on their agreement to supply it.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.
Improve your chances of winning:
Bookmark the Maison Cupcake giveaways page and
return daily to register bonus chances to win!
Victoria's Vintage (@victoriajane6) says
I would love to win this 🙂 My favourite flavour is definately lemon! Yum x
lemon poppyseed! yummm!
Nic's Notebook says
Mmm red velvet is my fav!
Rikka B says
Coffee and walnut
Marie Rose says
There studio is a fantastic would love the chance to go there for real My fav flavour at the moment is Mince Pie Cupcakes Yumm
Double Chocolate chip.