Maison Cupcake has 3500+ subscribers, 6000+ Twitter followers, 3000+ Facebook fans attracting 35k+ page views and 25k+ unique visitors per month.
(Source: Google Analytics, October 2012)
Readers are 55% UK based with 30% of the rest from Ireland, the US, Canada and Australia.
A few achievements:
- AUTHOR of ‘Bake Me I’m Yours… Sweet Bitesize Bakes’ (David & Charles 2012).
- WINNER in The BiBs Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2012 for “Tasty blog”
- Finalist in The MADs mum and dad blog awards 2012 for “Best family food blog”
- Listed in Women & Home Magazine top 100 food blogs, October 2012.
- Listed in Channel Four Food’s “Best Baking Blogs” May 2011
- No1 Cision’s Top 10 UK Baking and Confectionery Blogs December 2010
- No1 Cision’s Top 10 UK Food and Beverage Blogs December 2011
- No1 Wikio UK Gastronomy five times in 2011
- No2 Tots 100 Mummy bloggers’ chart, March 2011 (top 5 several times too)
- No5 Technorati Living/Food rankings, February 2011 (fluke, probably)
Email me at sarah AT maisoncupcake DOT com for further information on how I respond to approaches for PR related content. In a nutshell I don’t publish PR generated content unless it’s financially worth my while doing so.
See also my disclosure policy which references my straightforwardness to give good or bad reviews as I see fit.
Last updated November 2012