Email me at “sarah AT maisoncupcake DOT com”
Please note: LINKS FROM THIS SITE are published or removed at my editorial discretion. Link requests alongside samples will be refused and brand mentions do not guarantee editorial links. Links where direct payment or samples are received are attributed nofollow; links may also be for brand affiliate programs. Requests to edit old links may result in material being removed completely.
A few stats about Maison Cupcake:
- 30,000+ page views per month
- 7500+ Twitter followers
- 6000+ Pinterest followers
- 3700+ Facebook page fans
- 2500 Google Plus followers (profile)
- 2000+ email newsletter subscribers
- 1500 RSS subscribers
- 1100+ BlogLovin subscribers
- 1000+ Instagram followers
- 650+ Google Plus followers (page)
Readers are 90% female (source: Facebook insights), 55% UK based with 30% of the rest from Ireland, the US, Canada and Australia.
A few achievements:
- AUTHOR of ‘Bake Me I’m Yours… Sweet Bitesize Bakes’ (David & Charles 2012).
- WINNER in The BiBs Brilliance in Blogging Awards 2012 for “Best Tasty blog” (judged not voted)
- Team blogger at BabyCentre UK publishing weekly posts since 2012.
- Finalist in The MADs mum and dad blog awards 2011 and 2012 for “Best family food blog”
- Listed 7th in Women & Home Magazine top 100 food blogs.
- Listed in Channel Four Food’s “Best Baking Blogs”
- No1 Cision’s Top 10 UK Baking and Confectionery Blogs December 2010 (currently No3)
- No1 Cision’s Top 10 UK Food and Beverage Blogs December 2011
- Highest Teads/Ebuzzing UK Gastronomy rankings #1 five times in 2011, typically inside Top 30.
- Highest Tots 100 ranking, #2, typically inside Top 40 amongst 4k+ UK parent blogs.
- Highest Foodies 100 ranking, #8, typically inside Top 20 amongst 2k+ UK food blogs.
See also my disclosure policy which references my straightforwardness to give good or bad reviews as I see fit.
Last updated December 2014.