More Big Lunch cupcakes.
You cannot see the chocolate base so take my word for it that it is there. I really liked working with melted chocolate – and since I have acquired a microwave since my last occasion melting chocolate I didn’t even have to mess about with the double boiler. Having said that, I didn’t bargain for the microwave nuking a 2 inch patch in the middle of the bowl of chocolate causing my father and husband to call into the kitchen, “what’s that smell?” I have used ordinary milk chocolate from Sainsburys even though I know it’s not really for covering cakes as I figured any discolouration would be covered with the decorations and it’s cheaper for practising.
- Pink sprinkles (which nearly sank beneath the still molten chocolate – in future I must be patient)
- Kinder chocolate bears (the big fat things) surrounded by Dr Oetker white chocolate stars
- Chocolate minstrel and pink silver balls arranged in circle
- Chocolate minstrel surrounded by Dr Oetker milk chocolate stars
- Cadbury’s Mini chocolate buttons (which also sank but I just piled more on top and that’s good here)
- Mini marshmallows
- White chocolate drops (from the shaker canister thing with 4 types sprinkles in that I cannot remember where they are from)
- Dark chocolate sprinkles (ditto)
- Dr Oetker Chocolate beans