Are you an armchair traveller? Today you can win a year’s subscription to the glossy Food and Travel magazine which is full of upmarket travel ideas and internationally inspired cookery.
To celebrate the launch of nominations for the Food and Travel reader awards, the magazine are giving one lucky Maison Cupcake reader a one year subscription to enjoy.
Nominations for the Food and Travel Reader awards close on May 4th and will form the basis of a short list to be published in the July issue.
As well has having the chance to win a subscription on Maison Cupcake today, anyone who pops through to make their nominations for the Food and Travel awards also gets entered into a draw to win some Billecart-Salmon champagne. What are you waiting for?
Giveaway #46: Win 1 year subscription to Food and Travel Magazine
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is currently set to run until April 28th 2012 however it may close early or be extended without notice.
- Read the rules below. Entries are verified so please no fibbing.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after they have claimed their prizes.
First timers: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. leave a blog comment
- Want more chances to win? Bookmark https://maisoncupcake.com/giveaway and come back daily to register your bonus entries!
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is a 1 year subscription to Food and Travel Magazine.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No fibs: each winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor Food and Travel Magazine who will deliver the prize(s) following confirmation of winners’ contact details.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is selected in good faith, however the prize sponsor may substitute with one similar value/type if original one is unavailable.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.