- Further coverage of Food Blogger Connect
- A strawberry chocolate cake with a GIVEAWAY from Matcha Chocolate
- An apple and walnut cake that totally blew me away. I don’t even like walnuts but this was fabulous.
- Food photos taken in my garden that I was sooooo pleased with
- A travelogue of my recent trip to Ile de Ré
- Very easy party nibbles using ingredients from Baxters’ range of beetroot, chutneys and preserves
- The usual (occasionally weird) weekend stuff like Postcards and Dinner with Crayons
Ten days’ holiday, three days at Food Blogger Connect and it feels like a life time away from the blog. I will do a more detailed post (or three!) in the next couple of days but in the meantime here are a few pictures to give you a flavour of FBC10 which took place in London this weekend.
Fabulous venue at The Hempel… all ready to kick off on Friday night
Inspiring bloggers giving presentations both in person and by video
Including The Sugababes!
Saturday’s conference room in The Hempel gallery space
Taking a break in the beautiful Hempel garden
Enjoying some cool food between sessions
But most of all, it was a chance to spend quality time with other people who are passionate about their food blogs, learning from each other, meet people you’ve “met” online and making new friends too.
After my little hiatus in May, due to the new hosting shenanigans etc, I am definitely back now and delighted to welcome any new readers who I have met at FBC this weekend.
Coming up on Maison Cupcake blog this month there will be:
…and at some point amidst this, a switch over to my shiny new blog on WordPress. I hope all of you readers, familiar friends and new recruits, enjoy the ride!