It looks like a giant jar of hazelnut spread but in fact it’s a cookery book full of Nutella recipes!
This snappy little book features a variety of treats using everyone’s favourite hazelnut chocolatey spread.
From Nutella creme brulee to Nutella tuiles and mini swiss rolls, there’s a Nutella filled treat to delight every Nutella nut.
And I have two copies of Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes to give away…
Giveaway: 1 of 2 copies Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes
How to Enter
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook etc.
- Closing date: 16th July 2013.
- Read the “Terms and Conditions” link at bottom of Rafflecopter form.
- Winners are contacted by email and announced on the Rafflecopter form below once they claim their prize.
- New to Rafflecopter? Watch this short video How Rafflecopter works
- Complete the Rafflecopter form – otherwise your entries cannot go into the draw.
- Entries are verified and all cheats’ entries disqualified.
- Complete mandatory entries first – usually to answer a question by leaving a blog comment below the post. Comments from new visitors are approved manually so your comment may not be visible immediately. Return to the Rafflecopter form to confirm you’ve left a comment and this will unlock other entry options even if your comment is still awaiting approval.
- For how to find the URL of your tweet read this helpful post here.
- Want more chances to win? Bookmark https://maisoncupcake.com/giveaways and come back daily to register bonus entries!
- Viewing this giveaway via email newsletter? Click through to to site to enter.
With thanks to Jacqui Small publishers for the review and prize copies of Nutella: The 30 Best Recipes