Today I have teamed up with Zizzi and am delighted to offer a wonderful prize of dinner for 4 people at Zizzi worth £70 with a bottle of prosecco thrown in too.
Cichetti are tapas size dishes originating in Venice.
To read more about the dishes shown above click through to today’s Dinner With Crayons Zizzi Cichetti Venetian Tapas Menu review.
For an opportunity to win a cichetti dinner at Zizzi follow the instructions below.
Competition will close on Sunday 20th November 2011
1. Open to UK participants over the age of 18.
2. Prize is for £70 worth of dishes from the Zizzi Cichetti menu plus a bottle of prosecco.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
5. I am running this competition on behalf of Zizzi who will be responsible for sending the prize to the winner. Their decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
6.There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
7. The winner will be picked at random (by Rafflecopter using random.org) and contacted by email; if they do not respond within 14 days another winner may be chosen. The prize (or tickets/or booking) will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
For a chance of winning simply fill in the form below. If there is no form then hit refresh and it should soon appear. If you do not fill in the form your entries will not go into the draw; one of the mandatory means of entry is to leave a blog comment so you need to do this as well as completing the form.
Come back every day for extra bonus entries for even more opportunities to win!