If the rain is getting you down then baking is the perfect escape keeping you warm and cosy indoors. We may not have much spring weather outside but you can bake up a selection of spring themed cupcakes with my latest giveaway prize.
Just Bake is a new cake decorating mail order website aimed at home bakers rather than trade producers. Just Bake was set up by Jo Shaw after she found she was struggling to find interesting cake sprinkles and cupcake wrappers in her local shops. If you’re tired of the same ranges in the supermarket but find most online cake decorating suppliers push you towards ordering in bulk, Just Bake could be just what you’re looking for.
From metallic foiled dragees to non pareils, from sophisticated Scandinavian cupcake cases to coloured Tulip Muffin wraps, Just Bake offers a wide range of cupcake and cake decorations together with stands to display then and boxes to transport them safely home.
I especially liked the wide range of patterned cupcake boxes in various sizes – and at competitive prices too. Plus a great range of cardboard cupcake stands with themes to suit all occasions from baby showers to jubilee parties and children’s birthdays.
The shop is very easy to search, products are listed by type as well as theme or colour. There’s free delivery if you spend over £75 or live locally (Nottinghamshire postal district NG25). Delivery charges otherwise start from a very reasonable £2.75 for orders under £20 – music to my ears after using so many sites where the delivery charge is a flat £5 and you end up spending loads more money to justify the delivery costs!
Here’s what you can win – this selection would normally cost you around £50!
Giveaway #48: Win a selection of cake decorating goodies from JustBake.co.uk
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is currently set to run until May 28th 2012 however it may close early or be extended without notice.
- Read the rules below. Entries are verified so please no fibbing.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after they have claimed their prizes.
First timers: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. leave a blog comment
- Want more chances to win? Bookmark https://maisoncupcake.com/giveaway and come back daily to register your bonus entries!
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open to UK residents over the age of 18.
2. The prize is a selection of JustBake.co.uk products as listed above however the final selection may vary subject to availability.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No fibs: each winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor JustBake.co.uk who will deliver the prize(s) following confirmation of winners’ contact details.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is selected in good faith, however the prize sponsor may substitute with one similar value/type if original one is unavailable.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.