Spook up your trick or treat trays by entering my Renshaw Halloween competition!
You could WIN ONE OF TEN HALLOWEEN CAKE DECORATING PACKS!
Each prize includes a Renshaw Halloween Activity Pack – comprising 5 x 100g packs of ready to roll icing in black, white, green, orange and purple – plus a sugar craft rolling pin for your spooky cakes and bakes!
Simply enter your email address and complete the Rafflecopter form below before Thursday 17 October 2013 to be in with a chance of winning.
Each spook-tacular Renshaw Halloween Activity Pack prize comprises:
• 5 x 100g packs of ready to roll icing in black, white, green, orange and purple
• A 9 inch sugar craft rolling pin
• Halloween themed cutters
Please refer to full terms and conditions below before you enter.
For extra feel good competition karma don’t forget to share this giveaway with your friends on Facebook or Google Plus.
This giveaway was sponsored and all images supplied by Renshaw.
Competition: Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over and be residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Republic of Ireland.
2. The competition is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of Renshaw, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
3. No purchase necessary to enter.
4. Entries must be submitted by entering a valid email address on the competition post hosted at https://maisoncupcake.com.
5. The prize includes a Renshaw Halloween Activity Pack – comprising 5 x 100g packs of ready to roll icing in black, white, green, orange and purple plus a sugar craft rolling pin and halloween cutters.
6. Winners will be entered into a random prize draw and chosen at Maison Cupcake’s discretion.
7. Renshaw reserve the right to feature competition responses and prize winner creations on the renshawbaking.com website and in Renshaw Baking communications.
8. By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from renshawbaking.com (which you may unsubscribe from at any time).
9. We will not pass on or sell your details or data to any third parties.
10. Competition entries close at 11:59pm on Thursday 17 October 2013.
11. There will be ten winners.
12. The winners will be notified on Monday 21 October 2013.
13. All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. It cannot be sold or given to an alternative party.
14. All entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions are subject to English law. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Tracy Nixon says
I would make mini cupcakes with my kids and decorate them with pumpkin/witch/ghost faces!
JUDITH LUSCOMBE says
I would make a Victoria Sandwich sponge and decorate it with icing and all things creepy an ghostly ideal for Halloween
Sarah Higgins says
We’d make spooky biscuits
Some witches cupcakes!
Kelly Lawton (@Jakeysmummy2006) says
I would make halloween cupcakes with my son 🙂
i’d make some spidery cupcakes.
clair downham says
I think lots of spidery and bug things
Tracey Peach says
WoW you could make so many different thing’s. I would make spider cupcakes & Ghostly Gools
I’d love to make some witches hats and fingers
Lorraine Tinsley says
Spider cupcakes, witches hats, pumpkins, well I’ll try anyway!! 🙂
Clare F Wood says
We’d be making spiders and witches hats to go on cupcakes
Katie Evans says
I’d love to have a go at some pumpkins and spiders 🙂
Heather Haigh says
That cake looks amazing! I’m planning a gruesome graveyard cake so would use it to make zombie arms, gravestones and pumpkins for decoration!
Emma Jackson says
Spider cupcakes and pumpkin biscuits for a start. Looks fab x
Vivien Baird says
Spooktacular cup cakes
Bex allum says
Cupcakes with pumpkins on & others with spiders.
Katherine Holt says
Definitely some pumpkin shaped cupcakes!
Natasha Ball says
Jenny Eaves says
I would make witches and pumpkin cupcakes for our play group Halloween party. 🙂 x
Christina Curtis says
Emma walters (@emmav6) says
would love to attempt some pumpkin cupcakes
Spooky shaped iced biscuits
Dee Heath says
ghost and spider cupcakes – spooky
justine meyer says
i would make some small cakes and decorate hem each differently
Amanda Hart says
vampire and witches
Alison Joyce says
I’d make some pumpkins and spooky spiders
Haley Redshaw says
Sooky spiders x
Beky Austerberry says
Some purple and black witches hats would look fabulous
Val Swift says
Would love to try making the ghost and spider cupcakes,they look pretty amazing
Carol Peace says
I love the spiders that are above I would get the grandchildren to make the cupcakes and then they can help decorate them. What fun
Lynda Sanderson says
I would decorate biscuits with my grandson and let him mould the different shapes
Louise Mason says
Cure pumpkins 🙂
Mickie Bull (@MorningPostie) says
Spooky cupcakes and biscuits
Tammy Tudor says
some pretty spooky pumpkin cupcakes
julie laing says
Jenny @ The Brick Castle says
The spiders look amazing
I would make some teeny cupcakes
Helen Dickinson says
Spooky Fun Cupcakes!
Clint Howat says
jennie jackson says
id do ghost cakes
Mel Briscoe says
We’re going to make spider cupcakes.
What a great giveaway. We made a pumpkin piñata party cake to get us in the Halloween mood.
Rhydian P says
spooky spider cupcakes
Jo Richards says
It would have to be the Spider Cupcakes as I love making cupcakes
I’d make the cupcakes and let the kids decorate them with any creatures they liked 🙂
I would love to make some sweet pumpkins.
Paula Phillips says
I’d make the cupcakes with ghosts and spiders on.
Lindsey Jones says
I would make ghost cookies
Louise Hart says
ghost covered cakes
Janet Dring says
The witches hats look great
Spider cupcakes 🙂
I’d try my hand at some vampire cupcakes. 🙂
Lisa Wilkinson says
I like the witches hats
Would love to make a Halloween cake this year, & some biscuits to decorate too.
clare d says
ive seen some pumpkin cupcakes id like to try! x
I’d make some scary cupcakes, decorated with spiders and webs!
Gemma Snell says
monster cupcakes 😀
Sabrina fancy says
Love the spiders and ghosts
Wendy Tolhurst says
Halloween cupcakes decorated with ghosts, pumpkins & spiders
Catherine Rolfe says
Spider cup cakes
leanne allen says
the pumpkin cupcakes 🙂
Hannah Whitling says
I’d try different cupcake decorations
DAWN TOTTON says
Some Halloween themed cupcakes for all the family.
alison c says
I would aim to make the cake in the first picture on this blog – looks wicked !!
Cheryll H says
Love the pumpkin cupcake in the pic – I think I’d try my hand at that! 🙂
Rachel B says
I’d make some spooky ghost cakes
Michelle Kitchen says
Halloween cupcakes 🙂
Rosalind Blight says
witches hats and black cats,
Helen Simpson says
I’d make some rat cupcakes. Yum!
Helen Thurston says
Would make a selection of creepy cupcakes – or pumpkin cakepops.
melanie stirling says
spider web cupcakes
A friend of mine just told me about your blog and also “Cooking With Mr. C.” on Facebook. (also a blog) A combo of food and celebrity. I’m so glad when people share blogs. Denise