Tasty roast beef wraps with cranberry relish and spinach that will look as fabulous out of your lunch box as on the party table.
If you don’t know how to fold a tortilla wrap without it falling apart, this cheat’s rolled version is the answer. With the right fillings, tortilla wraps are my favourite alternative to ordinary sandwiches. They’re less stodgy than traditional bread sandwiches, they travel well and do not go soggy making them ideal for packed lunches, picnics and party buffets alike.
These roast beef wraps have started something of a wrap obsession in my house, they were so tasty I made them three times in a fortnight! If you have leftover roast beef from Sunday lunch these are an ideal way to use this up and save money on expensive deli counter or pre-packed sliced beef.
If you cannot find cranberry relish then any sweet chutney or onion marmalade would do.
What would you serve inside your roast beef wraps?
Alternatives to these roast beef wraps:
- Roast beef wraps with rocket and horseradish
- Roast beef wraps with English mustard and watercress
- Asian beef wraps with sweet chilli sauce and pak choi
- Turkey wraps with barbecue sauce
- Cured beef quesadillas
Roast beef wraps with cranberry relish and spinach
- 60 g 4tbsp soft white cheese
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 1/2 small pack of baby spinach leaves
- A few basil leaves
- 4 good slices roast beef
- 75 ml 8tbsp cranberry relish
- Spread 1tbsp of the cream cheese down the centre of each tortilla wrap. Top with a handful of the baby spinach leaves along with a few basil leaves.
- Place a slice of the roast beef in the middle of each wrap. Then spread each slice of beef with 2tbsp of the relish.
- Roll up the tortilla and slice into thick diagonal discs to serve.
If you’re looking for other easy party food ideas try these colourful chorizo canapes with rocket and mozzarella:
Chutney product samples originally provided by Baxters.