January traditionally sees new found dedication to healthy diets and weight control, what better time for Weight Watchers to launch their new book.
The Complete Kitchen features 145 simple-to-follow recipes within nine chapters – ranging from basic stocks & dressings to Sunday roasts, leftovers & sides, to the more budget conscious ‘Everyday Value.’
Recipes include roast fillet of beef with red wine sauce, garlic mushroom and rustic bean bruschetta and chocolate cherry cupcakes. It retails at £16.95 but is so far only available to Weight Watchers’ members through meetings and the Weight Watchers At Home programme.
But I have two copies to give away to Maison Cupcake readers and better still, one of these is available to any winner worldwide.
To give you a flavour of what’s inside why not take a look at this recipe for Sticky Toffee, Date and Banana Pudding. Meanwhile try to win a copy of the book by following the instructions below.
Giveaway #35: Win the new Weight Watchers’ book “The Complete Kitchen” by Tamsin Burnett Hall (two copies)
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Rafflecopter form below to confirm your entries made via blog comments, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- This giveaway is set to run until February 28th 2012.
- Do read the rules below. If you comment with nonsense like “Oh what a fabulous prize” you aren’t fulfilling the entry criteria and thus wasting your time. Oh yes and I can tell whether you’ve really tweeted or Facebooked when you say you have so please don’t waste your time thinking I can’t verify entries.
- Winners are announced on the Rafflecopter form after claiming prizes.
First timers: How Rafflecopter works (video clip)
- No form showing? Hit refresh and it should appear
- Complete the form – or your entries will not go into the draw
- Mandatory entries to be completed first; i.e. leave a blog comment
- Want more chances to win? Come back daily to confirm bonus entries via Twitter
- Viewing this by email? You need to click through to enter.
1. Open internationally to entrants over the age of 18.
2. There are two prizes each of one copy of The Complete Kitchen by Tamsin Burnett Hall. Please note that one copy is available to a winner outside the UK, both are available to winners inside the UK if an overseas winner is not drawn.
3. Instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
4. No fibs: each winner’s tweet entries and subscriptions etc are cross checked, cheats will have ALL entries disqualified.
5. This giveaway is hosted on behalf of prize sponsor Shiny Red on behalf of WeightWatchers who will deliver the prize(s) following confirmation of winners’ contact details.
6. The prize sponsor’s decision is final and binding on entrants; no further correspondence will be entered into.
7. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated.
8. The prize is selected in good faith, however the prize sponsor may substitute with one similar value/type if original one is unavailable.
9.Winners are picked by Rafflecopter using random.org and the site owner contacts them by the email.
10. Failure to claim prizes within 7 days will result in a replacement winner being chosen.
Until February 9th:
Until February 28th: